- We hold a vision where two players can sit down for a table-top miniatures game and neither is advantaged by the faction/team/army/race they choose to play.
- We are inspired by finely detailed, dynamically posed, high quality miniatures.
- We believe a miniatures company can put the quality, balance and enjoyment of their games before profits.
- We understand the importance of building gaming communities and the role a good gaming company plays in that.
- We think a game should be accessible to new players who can sit down for their very first game, enjoy it, and immediately want to play again.
- We expect a game to have enough tactical depth and variation to keep players engaged for years.
- We enjoy seeing gaming buddies swap tales about their last game and get excited describing the amazing things they did to secure the win.
- We love table-top miniatures games.
That is why we create Judgement.